Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tokyo Trip 27 Nov - 8 Dec 2013

 I have never really like to take photos when i travel.  Recently, i feel that there is a need to. Reason - we need to keep our memories cos our brain might /tend to forget some places. esp when i am a super forgettful person. haha. I am trying my very best to remember all the places that i went before. 


Ne-net. This is my favourite brand from Japan, i had been looking forward to getting their stuff. Hence when i reached Tokyo., i began loading my luggage with their merchandises. Lovely !
Took some time to visit Disneyland and Disneysea. 
My 1st time to disneyland sea & disneysea; it is lovely. Highly recommended for dating couple, really romantic place for dating :P 




Managed to find a Blythe Shop as we strolled along the streets .. Totally forgetful, i can't remember where now ..LOL 

This is my 1st time to visit Jiyugaoka, with lots of interesting shops, parks with benches , lifestyle shops and interesting cafes to laze around. Super relaxing with romantic feel.





 Pinku found near Takashimaya - Shinjuku


This is my 1st time to Akihabara station. Found a very big AKB48 cafe and shop selling their merchandises.  Alot of shops selling manga, comic , toys and stuff etc. A perfect place for "zai nan" & " zai nu"  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment