Wednesday, October 23, 2013

2013 CN Blue World Tour Live in Malaysia - 24th Aug 2013

This is my first time doing such crazy things. Guess what, I bought my tickets to KL and attended their concert in Malaysia together with my friend. This time round, I did not regret. Cos my favourite idol - Jong Hyun had his solo. And he has a fantastic voice.

Its's so interesting to attend concerts oversea. Fan club distributed poster to us. And below is a nice poster of CN Blue.

Below are free gifts and merchandises that we had bought outside the stadium.

Samsung had events outside the stadium too. Games and photo taking sessions for fans. We were allowed to take a picture with the poster, our photos were printed out by their staff and we were given a free lanyard together with the photo too. So sweet !  Thank you Samsung  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment