Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tokyo Shopping spree in Nov'11

My Dr Marten cum sanrio shoe bought @ Harajuku
A nice tote bag bought in a book shop :) My favourite Brand - Porter
Another bag from Porter Girl
Some files & notebook from Disneyland Tokyo :)
Some nice 2012 Calendars for friends & myself
Limited Edition kitty mascara, little twin star hand cream & hair cream. Babapapa lipgross
What a cute bear ! Not sure what is his name ??
Precious catch by hubby :)
Some good deals bought from various toy shops.
I love that brown looking bear at the corner while I was in Kinokuniya - Tokyo & managed to get some stuff e.g waterbottle case, pouch & stuff toy.
Some stuff toys from Disneyland Tokyo. Fell in love w Donald Duck recently.
Some precious buys from Sanrio Giftgate - Esp. Bape & lots of pompompurin.

No comments:

Post a Comment